Fit Guide - Wacoal bras, panties, shapewear and coordinating daywear are designed to enhance a woman’s beauty and self image.
How to find your bra size:
- Ideally, it is best to be professionally fitted by a certified fit consultant. You can make an appointment with a Wacoal fit consultant by calling 1-800-922-6250.
No time for that today? No problem. Our Fit Consultants are just a phone call away to help you out.
- Grab a tape measure and give us a call at 1-800-922-6250. The fit calculator is pretty simple to use but we are here to make sure that you are measuring yourself correctly, offer style suggestions and answer any of your questions.
Now if you want to try this on your own…go for it, as we said it’s pretty simple.
Here are a few suggestions when measuring yourself:
- Make sure you are wearing a bra and only a bra.
- Stand up when taking the measurements.
- Relax and don’t hold your breath.
- Follow the directions on the fit calculator.
Please remember that bra fitting is an art form not a science and that we are all created differently. If the fit calculator gives you a size that seems really odd or cannot determine your size, please give us a call at 1-800-922-6250. Our fit consultants are experts at helping women find their perfect size.
Take a snug measurement around your rib cage directly under your bust. To get the most accurate reading, make sure the tape measure rests flat on the skin and goes straight across your back.
Measure around the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape measure lies flat against your body.