Location: New York, NY
Date: December 21, 2021
The Account Executive is responsible for all aspects of account management for Wholesale digital accounts. This person will also work in cross functional areas of E-commerce,
Marketing and Social Media for CW-X. Reporting directly to the Business Manager, this person will be responsible for communicating and executing the brand positioning beside supporting
and promoting the brand with accounts and website customers. The Account Executive will assist in optimizing website merchandising and content execution to support conversion and sales plans.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage wholesale orders from beginning to end- process orders and assure that there are no discrepancies in orders, shipping instructions, deliveries, etc.
- Establish and build relationships with Wholesale Buyers and maintain communication regarding orders, shipping updates and how to continue to drive the
business to achieve plan. Account executive will be the point of contact and take ownership of accounts.
- Partner with the Business Manager to build customer monthly projections, propose and execute business strategies to achieve and exceed annual sales target
- Maintain knowledge of sales and market trends with the industry. Provide leadership team with ongoing feedback about competition and collection performance
- Monitor weekly selling and sell through. Be strategic in feedback to ensure performance targets are met.
- Maintain and grow current account business by identifying reorder and replenishment opportunities as well as opening new accounts
Sales- E-Commerce DTC
- Assist Business Manager to maintain and optimize e-commerce website (upload and update website content to the Shopify platform)
- Monitor the site for bugs and partner with Business Manager to ensure prompt resolution
- Coordinate/execute website email marketing strategy
- Partner with the customer service team to ensure timely process of returns/refunds and continuously review customer feedbacks to take appropriate actions
- Provide operational support to the Customer Service team while managing escalations and complaints
- Coordinate samples for photoshoots
Sales- E-Commerce DTC
- Manage day-to-day posting, editing and optimization of content on Facebook and Instagram
- Create, manage and implement content calendars across multiple platforms
- Adjust social strategy according to KPI pacing and report on any wins and losses
- Collaborate on strategy for paid social media campaigns
- Build creative assets for various social platforms when necessary
Job Type: Full-time
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of sales/account management experience- preferably in e-commerce
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines & priorities in an organized manner
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks efficiently
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication, analytical and sales skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong initiative, ownership and ability to work independently
- Strong understanding of retail math and sales/planning.