Location: New York, NY
Date: December 21, 2021
Responsible for the successful execution of patterns, pad and wire development for the full size range on new styles.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Apply grade to designer’s master size patterns
- Validate grade by fitting each size on model in collaboration with Designer. Make necessary modifications to patterns where needed.
- Collaborate with Designer and Suppliers to develop new pads and wires for full size range
- Prepare and execute production package (inclusive of sketch, measurement sheet and patterns)
- Partner with technical to ensure a smooth hand-off for manufacturing.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in; Technical Design, Product Development, Pattern Making, Product Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in pattern making, grading and construction of Bras, Shapewear and Daywear
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage multiple developments at one time
- Solid working knowledge of sewing techniques, stitch properties and overall garment detail..
- Background in Intimate Apparel preferred
- Proficient in Lectra, Excel and Adobe Illustrator