Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
Date: August 10, 2022
Reports to: Director of Production Planning
Planning production/capacity to insure: (a) Customer orders are shipped at the agreed level and, (b) Finished Goods inventory of assigned styles are within Budgeted WOS, (c) On time delivery of New Styles.
- Planning the inventory of Finished Goods at the style/color/sku level to ensure that customer order fulfillment rate is at 98% or greater
- Maintain the Finished Goods inventory to the required weeks of supply by SKU.
The above will be achieved by working with WDR Plant management in the effective utilization of its production capacity as well as all FG's Contractors to achieve optimum inventory levels.
New Line Delivery:
- Ensure that necessary capacity is available to insure 100% on time delivery of all new styles (planned at in DC 4 weeks before customer delivery)
- In collaboration with the WDR Panning Team and NJ Purchasing Department prepare the New Style Delivery Plan
- Collaborate to ensure T &A chart is prepared and maintained as required.
- Monitor the production: Take the corrective action needed.
- Preparation and execution of a realistic 6 month production plan for WDR by Style, Color and Product Category, insuring that the 1st and 2nd months are fixed with a maximum of 20% change in the 3rd month.
- Bi-monthly maintenance of open authorizations to insure that the authorizations are correctly positioned to support the 6 month plan.
- Ability to install hanging, mounted graphics as needed
Compare weekly and monthly Actual vs. Plan and Budget and take corrective action in agreement with WDR plant management to correct any variance in order to:
- Insuring that Work Orders are issued to complete the 3months WDR Shipping Plan
- Focus on month 4 and 5 of 6 month plan to insure authorizations and capacity are correctly allocated to maintain the production plan .
- Maintain the target weeks of inventory by style and color.
- Maintain stability and consistency of the shipping plan.
Aid in the preparation and publishing of the following Reports:
6 Month Production Plan
New Style Status Report
Production Plan Analysis
Newline Meeting Update
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Math, Statistics or 3 - 5 years in a related discipline/li>
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access o Excel - table pivots, vlookups; Access - query
- DB2 Web Reporting Portal experience is helpful
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- PMust be organized, detail oriented and effective with follow-up
- Be able to work independently within set timelines and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of business operations, supply chain and demand flow