Location: Lyndhurst, New Jersey
Date: February 27, 2020
Accounts Receivable / Cash Application Specialist • Women’s Fashion Retail Brand
Wacoal-America, a leading intimate apparel company is looking for an Accounts Receivable / Cash Application Specialist to join our team.
- Obtain daily deposits from various sources.
- Review deposit for any chargebacks. Consult with specialist assigned to account as to how to handle short pay (i.e. discounts, markdowns, allowances). Provide check/remittance copy for resolution.
- On a weekly basis, reviews all cash receipts to assure accuracy.
- Verify checks received match what bank has received.
- Sets up customer information in RLM master file and responsible for ongoing file maintenance
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Balance A/R account to Trial Balance
- Provide reports to Department Manager for month-end close.
- Provide monthly financial package to Department Manager. Provide supporting documents along with RLM query per Sarbanes regulations.
- Assist in year-end audit requests
- Update excel reports with new sales quotas as provided by Sales Managers
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting/Finance preferred
- Minimum 5 years related experience required
Visa sponsorship not available