Location: King of Prussia, PA
Date: March 31, 2020
Wacoal-America, the leader in Intimate Apparel, is seeking a self- motivated, energetic, service oriented individual to lead a sales organization focused on driving revenue in Wacoal-America’s new retail store.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for driving sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction through selling, service, and people
- Manage Selling and Service Associates
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the company culture, values, and mission.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages diversity, mutual respect, and teamwork and is free of discrimination and harassment.
- Understands and ensures proper security procedures are followed.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Facilitates administration of key store Human Resource functions and initiatives including payroll, staffing, scheduling, on-boarding, benefits, compliance, record keeping, etc
- Manages the Selling and Service team to achieve company revenue objectives.
- Actively develops relationships with potential talent pool for all positions on the team.
- Facilitates the orientation, on-boarding, and training of team associates to ensure the proper knowledge of fitting Wacoal lingerie.
- Ensure all Selling and Service Associates are comfortable fitting a bra to a customer they have just met in the store. All fittings will be in fitting rooms and not on the selling floor over a customer’s clothing.
- Communicates regularly about team objectives and sales expectations.
- Holds recurring coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide timely feedback.
- Partners with the Director of Retail, Store Manager, and Human Resources Director to manage employee relations concerns.
- Provides opportunities for career feedback and fosters development
- Makes customer service number one priority rather than completion of tasks and clearly communicates expected level of service and results
- Communicates and implements company objectives and supports brand consistency through exceptional customer service including:
Customer acquisition: Email, Credit, Telephone numbers
Payroll, store scheduling, and staffing
- Partner with Store Manager to ensure store provides a consistent and memorable customer experience.
- Leads, Selling and Service program to achieve store metrics and provide exceptional customer service.
- Problem solves in a fast-paced, changing environment exercising good judgment about the company’s objectives in determining solutions.
- Communicates regularly about team objectives and expectations
- Partner with Store Manager to ensure merchandise assortment meets sales trends and customer expectations.
- Ensures store presentation standards are maintained through consistent recovery efforts.
- The Store Manager and Assistant Manager will be responsible for store operations procedures to include receiving, inventory management, back stock standards, selling floor presentations, loss prevention standards, and office administration to include cash controls.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- College degree or equivalent
- 2 years store management experience
- Experience delivering customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service sensitivity and skills